With Newly Enhanced Classroom Experience!
Everyone talks about making better business decisions. Now, you can take action with a Six Sigma Green Belt certificate, which helps you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this eight-week course helps develop critical skills required for successful project management.
Six Sigma Green Belt
This course is part of a Master Certificate Program
Villanova University Presents the Online Learning Experience – Reimagined!
Imagine an online classroom that takes you inside successful organizations, surrounds you with top Six Sigma experts and puts innovative learning tools at your fingertips. As the recognized leader in Six Sigma education online, Villanova University is dedicated to providing the most dynamic and engaging programs available, as our newly enhanced online experience demonstrates:
- Onsite interviews with business leaders provide real-world insight on how to build stronger organizations using Six Sigma
- Advanced animations allow you to gain a full grasp of course topics
- Videos of industry experts offer easy-to-understand guidance
- Lightboards and other interactive learning tools provide compelling and unique presentation formats
What You’ll Study
Introduction and History of Six Sigma
- What is Six Sigma
- The History of Six Sigma and the Prominent People in Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- The Project Charter
- Six Sigma Math Primer
Project Definition Tools
- The Project Scope and Charter
- Determining Customer Needs and Requirements
- Critical to Quality Tree and Kano Model
- Process Mapping and SIPOC
- Types of Data
- Graphic Analysis Tools
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Variation and Standard Deviation
- Calculating the Baseline Sigma
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Multi Vari Charts
- Hypothesis Testing
- Chi Square analysis
- Mistake Proofing
- Design of Experiments
- Pilot Testing
- Implementation Planning
- Introduction to Control Charts and Their Construction
- Process Capability
- Maintaining Solutions
Who Should Register?
Mid to upper-level managers responsible for top-line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity.