Villanova Military Savings
Veterans are eligible to receive a 15% savings per certificate course, and 10% per course on degree programs. These savings can often be combined with tuition assistance and/or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education benefits.
VA Education Benefits
The VA offers a variety of education benefit programs. If you are planning to use VA education assistance to pay for your education, please contact Villanova’s financial aid office at 610-519-4010 or email@example.com or the Veterans' Certification office at 610-519- 4030.
Additional details are available from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; call 888-442-4551 or visit www.GIBill.VA.gov. The VA website can provide details on the following veterans education programs:
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty and Veterans (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation and Education Program (VR&E)
- Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- National Call to Service Program
- WEAMS Institution Search Tool
Military College Fund Programs
The Department of Defense offers a College Fund program – also referred to as a GI Bill® Kicker – that can increase a servicemember’s basic monthly education benefit. Each service branch determines eligibility and benefit amounts for its College Fund. This benefit is an add-on to the GI Bill and disbursed with an individual’s monthly GI Bill payments.
Military Loan Repayment Programs
The College Loan Repayment Program is an enlistment incentive offered by several branches of the U.S. Military and Reserves. It repays a portion of eligible student loans for non-prior service enlisted personnel. The program is currently offered by the Army, Navy and Air Force as well as the Army and Navy Reserves.
*Veterans Benefits Administration Annual Benefits Report Fiscal Year 2013
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.