RN to BSN Online Program
A Higher Standard of Nursing Education Is Now Available Online!*
First, Villanova University introduced a new level of nursing excellence with its RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). Villanova has made this top-quality undergraduate program available to nurses, with online courses.* Offered through its renowned College of Nursing – designated a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN) – the program features the identical curriculum and degree awarded on campus, with the added convenience of a 24/7, video-based classroom.
Make a Real Difference in Lives – Including Your Own
When you complete your BSN degree online from Villanova's College of Nursing you'll be joining a growing community of over 7,000 nurses who've already discovered what it means to be a Villanova nurse:
- A sense of pride from knowing you've received a world-class nursing education
- Credentials employers respect from a nursing program that's second to none
- An unmatched focus on nursing excellence
Widely known for having one of the foremost RN to BSN programs in the nation, the Villanova College of Nursing provides a rigorous nursing curriculum that upholds the highest academic standards. Coursework is presented in an interactive classroom by some of today's foremost nursing educators, and covers a variety of key areas of nursing science and practice, including research, public health, leadership and ethics.
Complete your BSN degree from a renowned college of nursing at your own pace, on your own schedule, online!* Contact a program representative (toll free) at 800-571-4948 to begin the application process today.
Expand Your Nursing Expertise
In Villanova's online RN to BSN program, you'll discover how to:
- Use scholarly and analytical skills to examine evidence in clinical practice
- Address factors that influence the health of populations locally, nationally and globally
- Apply clinical reasoning, assessment findings and clinical skills to the care of individuals, families, communities and populations
- Demonstrate the principles of leadership, management and organizational processes related to the practice of nursing
- Become an active participant in developing and influencing policy, legislative and regulatory actions with respect to nursing
Take Care of Your Career
For registered nurses, the path to a more fulfilling career starts with a respected credential from an acclaimed nursing school. Completing your BSN degree through Villanova University's College of Nursing can yield many benefits, including:
- More opportunities to advance into rewarding new roles
- Increased leadership responsibilities
- Higher earning potential
- Ongoing professional growth
Who Should Apply?
Villanova's RN to BSN online program is designed for registered nurses who are looking to expand their professional responsibilities, advancement opportunities and income potential, as well as satisfy employer educational requirements.**
* All courses are conducted 100% online. Clinical experiences must be completed at the student's place of employment or another nearby health facility.
**For potential students who reside in the State of Maryland (MD), due to current state policy, Villanova has temporarily suspended any admittance or enrollment for the RN to BSN program. Please check back regulary for any updates to this policy.