Take Charge of Your Future: Complete Your BSN Degree!
Villanova University is proud to support those who serve our country and committed to helping servicemembers and veterans achieve their education goals. If you meet the admissions criteria, you can now earn a Villanova undergraduate degree completely online – no matter where you live or are stationed!
Gain the Degree That Can Enable You to Enjoy a More Rewarding Nursing Career
With all courses delivered online, Villanova makes it possible to earn an undergraduate degree while you serve in the armed forces; you never have to set foot in a ground-based classroom. Thousands of servicemembers have already completed Villanova's online certificate courses, and now you can be among the first to enroll in Villanova's RN to BSN completion program, offered online!
Discover How Military Personnel Can Benefit From Villanova's Online Degree Program
Servicemembers will find that Villanova's online degree program offers many advantages, including:
- Exclusive Savings – Active-duty servicemembers, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses, and dependents of deceased or disabled veterans are eligible to receive 10% off the regular online undergraduate course tuition.
- Study Anytime – With 24/7 online access, you can watch lectures, complete projects and take exams on your schedule, from anywhere in the world!
- Uninterrupted Study – You won't have to put your studies or career advancement on hold for a military assignment or transfer.
- Exit and Re-enter the Program – If you have a temporary duty assignment, you may exit and re-enter your degree program without penalty.
- Military Education Benefits – You can use VA and Montgomery GI Bill benefits to pay for your undergraduate education!
Military Information Line: 800-571-4948
International: +1 813-612-5305