Certification | Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Your Road to Success Starts with a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate!
Everyone talks about making better business decisions. Now, you can take action with a Six Sigma Green Belt certificate, which helps you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma.
Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this eight-week course helps develop critical skills required for successful project management.
Who Should Register?Mid to upper-level managers responsible for top-line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity. With no prerequisites, enrollment is open and simple. Why waste more time? Enroll in the next session today!
What You’ll Study
The Beginning of Six Sigma
- The History of Six Sigma and the Prominent People in Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- The Project Charter
Data Collection Plans
- The Project Scope of a Team and Team Dynamics
- Teams - Paradigm Shifts
- Determining Customer Needs and Requirements
- Quality Function Deployment and the House of Quality
- Critical to Quality Tree and Kano Model
- Process Mapping and SIPOC
Data Collection Plans Part I, II,III
- Calculating the Baseline Sigma
- Quincunx Process Analysis
- Types of Data
Root Cause Analysis
- Basic Data Analysis and Basic Process Analysis
- The Big Picture
- Root Cause Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Measures of Central Tendency and Standard Deviation
- Determining Project Solutions
- Prioritization Matrix
- Affinity Diagrams
- Metrics and 7M Tools
- Interrelationship Diagrams
- Maintaining Solutions
- Introduction to Control Charts and Their Construction
- XmR Chart and Pre-Control
- Attribute Charts - p Charts
- Other Attributed Charts - np, c, and u
- Process Capability
- Distributions and Reliability
- Weibull Distribution, Chi Square Distribution and Multi Var
- Point and Interval Estimation
- FMEA and DOE
Other Tools and Techniques
- Design of Experiments
- Building Charts
- Ten Questions Regarding Six Sigma
- Course Wrap Up
Learn from the Best!
Classes are taught by best-selling Six Sigma author and consultant George Eckes, whose clients have included Motorola, General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, Volvo and others. Mr. Eckes is the founder and principal consultant for Eckes & Associates, Inc., a consulting group specializing in results-driven continuous improvement, Six Sigma training and organizational development.
Credit & TuitionACE credit recommendation 2 semester hours. Register today and earn 45 PDUs, 4.5 CEUs for $1,980.