Certification | Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Multiply Your Success With Six Sigma Green Belt-Financial Services!
This course highlights the benefits of Six Sigma in the financial services industry, focusing on critical examples, case studies and unique industry problems.
Designed for financial services professionals with little or no experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this eight-week course helps develop skills and strategies for successful Six Sigma implementation.
Who Should Register?
Financial professionals at all levels will benefit by learning how to use the core concepts of Six Sigma to make better business decisions, and how to apply advanced tools and methodologies to solve critical business process problems. Students who master Six Sigma practices can become recognized leaders guiding projects that result in breakthrough improvements and improved bottom-line results.
Get the Best of All Six Sigma Programs!
- Unprecedented access to lectures from all the customized Six Sigma courses - online and on CD-ROM
- Industry-specific study supplements from all the programs
- Shared discussion forum with professionals in various industries
What You’ll Study
The Beginning of Six Sigma
What is Six Sigma
- The History of Six Sigma and the Prominent People in Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- The Project Charter
Data Collection Plans
- The Project Scope of a Team and Team Dynamics
- Teams - Paradigm Shifts
- Determining Customer Needs and Requirements
- Quality Function Deployment and the House of Quality
- Critical to Quality Tree and Kano Model
- Process Mapping and SIPOC
Data Collection Plans Part I, II,III
- Calculating the Baseline Sigma
- Quincunx Process Analysis
- Types of Data
Root Cause Analysis
- Basic Data Analysis and Basic Process Analysis
- The Big Picture
- Root Cause Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Measures of Central Tendency and Standard Deviation
- Determining Project Solutions
- Prioritization Matrix
- Affinity Diagrams
- Metrics and 7M Tools
- Interrelationship Diagrams
- Maintaining Solutions
- Introduction to Control Charts and Their Construction
- XmR Chart and Pre-Control
- Attribute Charts - p Charts
- Other Attributed Charts - np, c, and u
- Process Capability
- Distributions and Reliability
- Weibull Distribution, Chi Square Distribution and Multi Var
- Point and Interval Estimation
- FMEA and DOE
Other Tools and Techniques
- Design of Experiments
- Building Charts
- Ten Questions Regarding Six Sigma
- Course Wrap Up
Learn from the Best!
Classes are taught by Adam Bowden. His 10 years of Six Sigma deployment as a Master Black Belt, along with 20 years as a Lean Master, has involved a multitude of corporations on several continents. He is experienced in all aspects of strategic and tactical business leadership, as well as process and product improvement across industrial automation, aerospace and financial/transactional industries.
Credit & TuitionACE credit recommendation 2 semester hours. Register today and earn 45 PDUs, 4.5 CEUs for $1,980.