ROI Methodology | Certification | Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Learn the Basics for Proving Program Effectiveness!
Exclusively available online from Villanova University, this eight-week session will teach you how to measure ROI using the exclusive Phillips ROI Methodology™. This introductory session is designed for professionals who need to maximize corporate resources by understanding the return on every dollar spent. Using this methodology will contribute to the financial well-being of the entire organization by ensuring that time and money are invested in ways that benefit the business.
The Phillips ROI Methodology™ is more than a mathematical calculation; it is a true measure of program success that identifies monetary benefits and intangible benefits. Successfully implementing the ROI Methodology will have a profound effect on your organization and how you are perceived by senior management.
Key topics include:
- Activity-based vs. results-based evaluation
- Emerging views of human capital
- Setting investment levels
- Measurements categories in the ROI Methodology
- What ROI reporting entails
Overview of ROI Methodology
- Key elements of ROI
- Evaluation objectives and planning
- Major phases that constitute the ROI Methodology
- Converting data to monetary value
- Identifying intangibles
Initial Analysis and Planning
- Steps to begin an ROI study
- Linking needs assessment with evaluation
- Developing objectives
- Effective evaluation planning meetings
- Completing the data collection plan and ROI analysis plan
- Data collection
- ROI Analysis
- How to make evaluation work
- The business case for Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Credit and Tuition
Ace credit recommendation 3 semester hours. Register today and earn 50 PDUs, 5.0 CEUs for $1,980.
Corporate rate plans are available. Please call 800-441-5617 for more information.
Prices subject to change without notice or obligation. Shipping charges for course materials are not included.