Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Rise to the top in Your Organization with Advanced Project Management Techniques
The most successful projects are often managed by the most experienced, knowledgeable people in an organization. You can access the skill sets and best practices of highly experienced project managers with Advanced Strategic Project Management.
This course offers you, the experienced project management professional, the opportunity to hone vital new project management skills that will differentiate you from your peers, enabling you to advance in responsibility and recognition. Learn the latest high-level techniques to lead and manage people as well as projects with critical strategies for your key leadership role.
Who Should Register?
This course is for you if you are a PMP® certified professional or you want advanced training in project management plus advanced tools and techniques.
Especially meaningful for IT professionals, Six Sigma and other quality-control managers, process engineers or general managers, product managers, middle or senior managers, or anyone interested in learning a new skill or starting a track toward a leadership position in project management.
What You’ll Study
|Introduction to Strategic Project Management |
- Using Project Management Strategically
- Strategically Aligning the Project Management Function
- Strategic Decision Making
- Operational Planning
|Dynamics of Project Management |
- Project Management Maturity Models
- The ROI of Project Management
- Project Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management
- Leading Change
|Optimizing Project Results |
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Portfolio Management
- Advanced Cost Management
- Strategic Project Issues
- Tactical Project Issues
- Critical Resources
|Best Practices in Project Management |
- Best Practices
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Advanced Risk Management Techniques
- Cultural Considerations in Project Management
- The Future of Project Management
Credit & TuitionACE credit recommendation 3 semester hours. Register today and earn 60 PDUs, 6.0 CEUs for $1,980.