Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Learn Soft Skills That Drive Solid Results!
Experienced project managers consistently report that interpersonal abilities or soft skills are essential when managing projects and people. Traditionally, more emphasis is placed on the skills associated with the business or technical side of project management, but it's often more difficult to master the people skills.
Maximizing Team Effectiveness teaches you how to assess and manage yourself first. In subsequent modules, you'll learn about managing others in one-on-one settings, managing your team, and managing your stakeholders. You'll also learn to use practical and flexible tools and techniques that will improve your people skills and make you a more effective project manager or team member.
Who Should Register?
Maximizing Team Effectiveness is the perfect complement to your professional education and certification in project management. Enroll if you are an aspiring project manager, an experienced professional or a project team member needing to bone up on soft skills.
What You’ll Study
Me, Myself and I
- Your Leadership Type
- Behavioral Strengths and Motivators
- Managing Personal Growth, Time & Accountability
- Four Keys to Resiliency:- Positive Attitude- Looking to the Future- Mental Agility- Creating Order Out of Chaos
Just You and Me
- One-On-One Relationships
- Influencing Customers
- Adapting to Customer Needs and Remaining You
- Effective and Ineffective Written and Spoken Communication
- Collaboration or Competition
- Types and Causes of Conflict - Confront or Mediate
One for All and All for One
- Relationship With Project Team
- Managing Team Conflict
- Improving Team Productivity
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Listening Better and Facilitating Team Discussions
- Distinguishing Between Collaboration and Competition
- Planning and Problem-Solving Using Collaboration
- Relationships With Your Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholders' Perceptions
- The Art of Negotiation - Techniques to Achieve Win-Win Solutions
- Changing Models - Moving Through the Change Process
Credit & Tuition
ACE credit recommendation 3 semester hours. Register today and earn 45 PDUs, 4.5 CEUs for $1,980.