Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Prepare for Your Certification Exam Online!
Now Supporting the Latest PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition!
Designed for professionals in the military or large organizations, Project Management Capstone thoroughly prepares students for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Prior to enrolling in this course, you should take Essentials of Project Management and Mastering Project Management. You'll learn from real-world examples and case studies to build on and develop the skills acquired in previous Villanova online project management courses.
Complete this key preparatory course at your convenience and you'll be prepared to pass the exam. Ideal for working professionals, all Villanova University project management courses support the PMBOK® Guide-Fifth Edition update.
Now with hundreds of new graphics, animated exercises, case studies and interactive features to support the learning process!
Who Should Register?Project Management Capstone uses real-world examples and case studies to help you build on and develop the skills acquired in previous Villanova online project management courses. It's designed to help those employed by large corporations, the government or the military.
What You’ll Study
|Exam and PM Capstone |
- Implementing Project Management in Your Organization
- Personal Project Management Development
- Project Management as a Profession
- Project Management Processes
Initiation and Planning
- Explanation of Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Scope, Time, Cost and Procurement Planning
- Human Resource, Risk and Quality Planning
- Communications Planning
- Integration Planning
- Execution Communication
- Human Resources and
- Quality and Project
- Execution Procurement
- Communication and Project Control
- Integration and Project
- Scope and Project Control
- Time and Cost and Project Control
- Quality and Project Control
- Human Resources and Project Control
- Risk and Project Control
- Procurement and Project Control
|Closing and Professional Responsibilities |
- Closing the Project
- Project Management Ethics
- International Aspects of Project Management
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolios vs. Multiple Projects
- Project Management Maturity Models
- Project Management Office Introduction
- Enterprise Project Management Office
- Typical Steps to Implement a Project Management Office
- Project Management Scorecard
Credit & TuitionACE credit recommendation 3 semester hours. Register today and earn 45 PDUs, 4.5 CEUs for $1,195.
* If applicant has enrolled or completed one or more Villanova University online courses, PM Capstone Course tuition is $1,195; otherwise single PM Capstone tuition is $1,495.