Curriculum | Send Info | Register Online
Balancing HR Function with Organizational Performance
In today’s ever-changing business environment, HR managers and executives are responsible for more than just hiring and firing — they are accountable for performance that drives results. In this comprehensive human resource eight-week course, you’ll learn to balance operational and functional duties with the strategic goals of your employer.
Mastering Organizational Effectiveness helps HR professionals leverage the connection between employees and business goals. You’ll benefit from online learning tools that provide valuable summaries by professors, critical tips for immediate use on the job and important learning aides, including case studies. The Mastering Organizational Effectiveness course begins with the mechanics of organizational change, then focuses on the competencies required to manage both people and processes.
Who Should Register?While this course is designed for human resource professionals, others involved with hiring or managing employees will also benefit including: managers, executive assistants and those who want to advance their skills in the field of human resources.
What You’ll Study - NEWLY UPDATED!
|Organizational Effectiveness |
- The Changing Business World
- Moving the Company Forward
- Acting as a Consultant
- Consulting Challenges
- Recognizing & Managing Resistance
- Different Views of Strategic Management & Planning
- Positive Impacts from Strategic Management
Emotional Intelligence (NEW)
- Practicing a "Vision of Service"
- EQ & the Impact it has
- Benefits of EQ
- Tools to Enhance Job Performance
- A New Way of Thinking
- Customers – Who Are They?
- Developing the Right Attitude
- Understanding Your Working Style & Others
- Quality Groups
Communication and Influencing Skills
- What is Effective Communication?
- Finding Your Own voice
- Communication Styles and Skills
- Listening Skills
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Power and Influence Techniques
- The Cohen-Bradford Model
|Diversity in the Workplace |
- Defining Diversity
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Legal Aspects of Diversity
- Biases, Prejudices, Stereotypes, and Ism's
- Implementing a Diversity Action Plan
- Defining Conflict & Sources of Disagreement
- Conflict Management Styles
- Preparing for a Difficult Conversation
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Adapting Your Conflict Management Style
- What is a Team & Stages of Team Development
- The Mission Statement, Roles and Goals
- Your Effectiveness as a Team Member
- Learning Styles and Team Effectiveness
Credit & TuitionACE credit recommendation 2 semester hours. Register today and earn 45 PDUs, 4.5 CEUs for $2,095.