Take Charge of Your Future: Arm Yourself With a Villanova Graduate Degree!
Villanova University is proud to support those who serve our country and committed to helping servicemembers and veterans achieve their education goals. If you hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, you can now earn a Villanova master’s degree completely online – no matter where you live or are stationed!
Gain Skills and Credentials Valued by the Military, Government Agencies and Civilian Employers
With all courses delivered 100% online, Villanova makes it possible to earn a graduate degree while you serve in the armed forces. You don’t need to provide GRE or GMAT scores, and you never have to set foot in a ground-based classroom. Thousands of servicemembers have already completed Villanova’s online certificate courses and HRD master’s degree, and now you can be among the first to enroll in Villanova’s Master of Public Administration degree, 100% online! Gain the expertise you need to get ahead in the military, transition into a government or non-profit, or secure a good job in the private sector.
Discover How Military Personnel Can Benefit From Villanova’s Online Degree Program
Servicemembers will find that Villanova’s online degree program offers many advantages, including:
- Exclusive Savings – Active-duty servicemembers, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses, and dependents of deceased or disabled veterans are eligible to receive 10% off the regular online graduate course tuition.
- Study Anytime – With 24/7 online access, you can watch lectures, complete projects and take exams on your schedule, from anywhere in the world!
- Uninterrupted Study – You won’t have to put your studies or career advancement on hold for a military assignment or transfer.
- Exit and Re-enter the Program – If you have a temporary duty assignment, you may exit and re-enter your degree program without penalty.
- Military Education Benefits – You can use VA and Montgomery GI Bill benefits to pay for your graduate education!
Military Information Line: 800-983-6484
International: +1 813-612-5305