Villanova and its programs have received accreditation by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the AACSB International, and the Computing Sciences Accreditation Board. Villanova is a member in good standing of the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the Villanova School of Business as one of the top undergraduate business schools in the nation.
- In their first-ever college rankings, The Economist ranked Villanova #3 in the nation in alumni earnings above expectations in 2015.
- The Villanova School of Business also has two top-ranked MBA programs, including the #24 U.S.-based executive MBA program according to the Financial Times and the #11 part-time MBA program according to Businessweek.
- Villanova's College of Nursing has been designated as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN).
- Villanova is recognized for its technological resources and is consistently ranked among the 15 "Most Wired Campuses" by PC Magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Villanova is ranked #31 in Kiplinger's list of the Best Values in Private Universities